Specializing in Hot Stamping, Cold Stamping and Tool Design & Build
The Electromac Group, founded in 1955, is a company with a long standing reputation as an industry leading full-service metal tooling and hot & cold stamping / assembly supplier to North America. Providing turnkey solutions incorporating cutting-edge technologies for the next generation… today!
The Electromac Group's expertise begins with our advanced product design department specializing in Design For Manufacturing (DFM); supporting our tooling and production divisions. Our broad range of metal forming experience encompasses hot stamping, cold stampings, welded assemblies, fabrication/machining, and laser processing. Our group has earned an unyielding reputation for delivering on time, on budget - every time.
Our Services & Products:
- Product Design & Process Simulation
- Press Hardening / Hot Stamping Prototype, Tooling & Production
- Cold Stamping Transfer, Tandem, Progressive Prototype, Tooling & Production
- Production Laser capabilities
- Factory Assists – Tooling and Production Support
- Laser Scanning & Reverse Engineering
- Full Laboratory Validation – Hot Stamping
Product Development • Product Design • Simulation R&D • Process Simulation • Reverse Engineering
Turnkey Solutions • Lean Manufacturing • Prototype Build & Tryout • Laser Processing • Emergency Tool Support
Press Hardening / Hot Stamping • Cold Stamping • Assembly • Factory Assist • Lean Daily Management